Monday, February 16, 2009

What you got served at a restaurant?

I have been living in Bangalore for close to ten years now and it has been a mixed bag of experiences, when it comes to restaurant food and quality of service. Let me start by sharing some experiences. I have been served many things in restaurant foods from pieces of cloth to insects. At one of the restaurants Mast Kalandar in Koramangala (on 80 ft road when you go from Sony World towards new Passport office), I got this piece of cloth inside their Amritsari stuffed Kulcha/Prantha. Thanks to widely available cameras which are now virtually everywhere in phones, one can now record what you get served.


Here is a zoomed view!




The manager was in a don't care kind of mood and one of cooks told me that some times the cloths used for cooking and cleaning may go into the dough and this would have just happened. The manager on after some discussion offered me to serve me a free single Kulcha. I was told they can not serve a full plate as there was a problem with only one piece! As if they were doing some charity. Because of their attitude, I did not go to that place again. They have few branches around Bangalore quality of food and service varies quite a lot.

Rest Later,
- Neeraj

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment