Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What you got served at a restaurant - part 2


This is at Bhartiyam restaurant (Bharatiyam Indian Bites) in BDA complex HSR Layout Bangalore. I used to be a frequent visitor there with my family and was mostly satisfied. But one fine day, one of the items we ordered was their Grilled Platter, which includes grilled cheese also and we found a dead house fly. Here are the pictures. Lucky that by chance I broke this cheese piece to before putting in my mouth.






On showing this to the staff they acted as if it was my fault that I found this.. When I asked for manager, they said he is not around.. then on insisting they said we can introduce to one of the relatives of the manager.. then the manager came. Then the story started on this is not our fault, it is fault of who ever supplied the raw material i.e. cheese and we can not do any thing about it.. Then trying to convince me and then scare me - why you took picture of your plate? You have to delete this.. In return we will give you another plate or will offer you free Kulfi (ice cream), will give you discount next time etc. etc... I deleted few of the pictures in front of them to show that these are gone now but in meanwhile had transferred two of these in my pocket PC. This happened many months ago and now that I started blogging thought of sharing my experience with you all.

Over all my view on feedback on quality of food was reasonable, before this incident. After this I have not personally visited this place. Prices are inflated and on higher side. Feedback from friends and others who frequent the place have been negative as once in a while they have found problems like hair, insects etc etc.. New customers are often impressed by variety and taste to start but in frequent visits the hype dies down and with such incidents, they are not able to retain customers for long, now that there are so many other options for food and restaurants in HSR Layout, Koramangala and Sarjapur Road in Bangalore.

You are welcome to share your views.

Have a nice day..
- Neeraj

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment